Monday 7 February 2011

One of the reasons...

So, as you can tell from my previous post. I am unemployed. After years of working, I know find myself without. How did this happen? 
Well, like most of the newly unemployed, circumstance = redundancy. For the last 3 or so years of my like I worked for a radio and television production company with a pretty famous boss. Although, things were going well - making shows for the BBC and producing charity concerts apparently does not mean you are going to make your fortune. So, in the end it all had to finish one way or another... I had to leave. 
After a brief stint working for a friend just before Christmas - which did not work out at all, I am now on my own.
But, out of every dark cloud there has to be a silver lining - in my case, it is realising that I want to work for myself - or with one other person. So, plans are afoot. Exciting ideas are being explored - which I will tell all about at a later date - but it is exciting. A new start, a new beginning... but still a tad scary - as it does involve start up money... but where there is a will there is a way. 
More on this soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment